Request Priority Transaction
- Swap transaction is only required for ERC20 BAX external wallet addresses. (i.e; If you are holding a balance on an external wallet such as MyEtherWallet, etc.)
- You DO NOT need to request a transaction for your BAX receiving address on the babb app
- You DO NOT need to request a transaction for your BAX receiving address on centralised exchanges such as Kucoin, Bittrex or Cointiger
- You CAN NOT request a transaction for the BAX that is stored inside a complicated smart contract such as DEXs. You must remove the old BAX from complicated smart contracts and DEXs before the swap date.
- You can review your external wallet’s BAX balance using blockchain explorers such as Etherscan.
- Babb will announce the exact date and time of the swap, and you will receive a swap transaction for the balance available at the time of swap.
- BAX wallet addresses start with 0x...
- Always copy & paste your wallet address instead of typing it.
- Submit ONE wallet address at a time.